I am trying to find information on Michael Cartier who passed away May 30th, 1992. He committed ...

I am trying to find information on Michael Cartier who passed away May 30th, 1992.

He committed suicide after killing his girlfriend. His year of birth was 1970 yet I found one with the correct death but 1969 as the year of birth. I’m wondering if it’s the same person. I am not able to access info about either his obituary of final resting place.

Do you have those info? They would be greatly appreciated as I want to put flowers on his grave and pray for him. His story has impacted me greatly as I have a son with the same name and anger issues

long story short my son was sexual abused once and I knew nothing of it until 2 years ago. We had a long road to recovery and struggle with mental health. Anyway Michael Cartier inspired me to keep fighting to save my son so he doesn’t have the same end. My son is fine now and I wish Mike had a good mom who would have helped him instead of abandoning him. Thank you for your help.

Commented link: /member/martin

Date:

Forum id: 732887

Sysoon Forum No: 732887, Author: Florence Levesque.

Comments

Post a comment / Comments guidelines

└─ Please, to post your comments.

Comments and discussion

Facebook Comments

Search on Google